Call for Abstracts by May 30: 2015 International Conference on Transportation in Africa (ICTA2015)
The East African Institute of Aga Khan University, Nairobi City, Kenya along with African Transportation Professional Networking Group are requesting abstracts by May 30, 2015 for the 2015 International Conference on Transportation in Africa (ICTA 2015). The conference will be held November 25-27, 2015 at the Safari Park Hotel and Casino in Nairobi City, Kenya, Africa. The theme of the conference is “Enhancing Sustainable and Safe Transport Infrastructure in Developing Countries”, and the 6 topics are:
- Sustainability and Maintenance of Transport Infrastructure
- Traffic Safety Issues on Road, Rail, Maritime and Aviation
- Analysis, Design and Construction of Safe and Sustainable Structures
- Sustainable Funding Mechanisms (PPPs) for Transport Projects
- Safe and Sustainable Rural and Urban Transport
- Application of Intelligence and Information Systems in Transportation
The African Transportation Professional Networking Group is consists of transport professionals from the academic, business and government sectors with a commitment to seek solutions to critical challenges facing transport sector in Africa.
Deadline for abstracts is May 30, 2015. Please submit a maximum of 2 abstracts per author on topics related to the 6 themes via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the request for abstract PDF, please click here.
For the Google Map of the location of the conference, please click here.